A recipe full of flavor and protein.
Lovers of chocolate and a Paleo diet will find in this healthy recipe a delicious combination of protein and energy to keep your body active.
Natural ingredients combined in a delicious flavor ball, which benefits your health, especially your heart.
- 1 cup of sliced almonds
- 2 tablespoons cream peanut
- 4 tablespoons of Cocoa Powder
- 1/3 cup honey bee
- 1 pinch of salt
- Shred the almonds with the help of a food processor or blender.
- Add the peanut butter, raw cocoa, honey and a pinch of salt to the processor, and form a homogeneous mass.
- Make medium-sized balls and pass them through the cocoa powder for more flavor.
- Put in the refrigerator for approximately 20 minutes.
- Clever! It is ideal as a dessert or to take on a picnic in the park.