Eating healthy is not an imposed penalty, it is a way to experience new flavors with nutrition in mind.
Whether you stay at home or go out of town, you can share great moments with family and friends to enjoy together.
If the heat overwhelms you, you can prepare this delicious recipe based on almond nuts; which contain a low level of cholesterol and help you reduce the risk of heart disease.
The consumption of almonds is extremely beneficial, as a handful of almonds They contain vitamins B1, B3, and B12, are a natural source of fiber, and are high in healthy fats, antioxidants, and electrolytes.
Cold coffee with almond milk
- A glass of unsweetened almond milk
- A teaspoon of agave honey
- A spoonful of coffee already brewed
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- Crushed ice
- Process in your blender almond drink, honey, coffee and ice.
- Add pieces of ice to a glass and empty the previous mixture.
- Decorate with a little cinnamon sprinkled in the glass.
As you can see, there are a wide variety of healthy ingredients that can transform a recipe into something delicious. This vacation you will have no excuse to take care of yourself and feel good, so enjoy yourself, in balance!