Ginger is ideal to speed up your metabolism, and with it it helps it to eliminate toxins from your body.
An additional touch of cinnamon and nutmeg will help detoxify your body accelerating your revolutions; while giving you that healthy treat you need.
These gingerbread cookies are one of those recipes easy to prepare kitchen that are delicious and detox; without guilt!
232 gr flour
6 gr baking powder
3 gr cinnamon
1 gr ginger powder
1 gr ground cloves
1 gram of nutmeg
111 gr coconut palm sugar
115 gr butter
8 ml milk
200 gr assorted berries
(Mulberries, goji berries, blueberries, golden berries)
- Oven preheated to 180ºc
- Mix the dry ingredients such as flour, baking powder, cloves, ginger and cinnamon.
- In a mixer, beat the coconut palm sugar and butter on medium high speed until the ingredients are combined. Then add milk little by little.
- Lower the speed of the shake and add flour and berries until they are integrated into the mixture. When finished, remove the bowl and knead it ensuring that everything is incorporated, then form two table balls.
- Spread the dough on a floured base and cut the cookies.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly baked.
- When finished, remove the oven and let it cool at room temperature for two minutes. If the dough gets hard, we recommend adding a little milk to loosen the cookies.