Once you try them you will surely want to repeat this delicious and easy cooking recipe!
Although we are in one of the coldest times of the year, the holiday season is characterized by being one of the warmest due to the great coexistence that occurs from the expected parties and dinners that become great protagonists.
According to the Federal Prosecutor's Office for the Consumer, 66% of Mexicans recognize food as a priority of their purchases on these dates, the main stage to acquire the ingredients for dinner is the supermarket.
Therefore, if you are thinking of going to buy your ingredients for Christmas dinner soon, Atún Dolores® suggests you surprise your guests with some delicious baked potatoes with tuna in three chili sauce, they are going to love them!
3 envelopes of Tuna in 3 chili sauce
500 g potatoes
500 g of Oaxaca cheese
500 g sour cream
· Put the potatoes to cook in salted water, once they are soft, put them to drain and let them cool to later peel them.
· Cut the potatoes into slices. On the other hand, spread butter in a baking dish and place a base of potatoes, cream, cheese and finally pour the tuna.
· Repeat until you have 3 layers, finish with more cheese.
· Cover the mold with aluminum foil and put it in a preheated 350 ° C oven for 30 minutes.
· After time, remove the aluminum from the mold and leave in the oven for 10 more minutes until the cheese layer is browned. Serve hot.
<> <> <> <>
You can accompany the potatoes with a green salad of your choice, or consume them as a garnish for stronger dinners. The potato, in addition to being rich in antioxidant compounds and dietary fiber, is also very easy to digest and will help you feel satiated to avoid overeating. In combination with tuna protein, they will give you the energy you need to spend an incredible Christmas evening.
Remember: fish handling It is extremely delicate and you must ensure its condition when buying and storing to avoid poisoning.
About PINSA Comercial
It is the leading marketer in the tuna industry founded in order to seek other lines of commercialization nationwide. It directly serves the most important clients nationwide, marketing and defining the strategies of its own brands such as Dolores®, Mazatún®, El Dorado® and imported brands such as Brunswick® from Canada. With these three brands, it has more than 50 points of market share in the canned tuna category (Source: Nielsen). It is among the top 25 consumer companies by its level of turnover, with a solid growth in its sales volume. Pinsa Comercial is based in Mexico City.