It is very common that at the end of an exercise routine you just want to go to bed and recover all the calories lost eating a little dessert, but don't do it!
We have the perfect solution for you to regain energy and continue your activities with a positive attitude.
Nature's Heart® share 3 recipes of smoothies what can you prepare post workout what will they give you boost that your body needs and that in addition to being very quick to prepare, they are a combination of vitamins and nutrients to recover, we invite you to try them all.
Smoothie banana with raspberry
½ piece of banana
¼ cup raspberries
½ cup of plain yogurt
1 cup of unsweetened almond vegetable drink
2 tablespoons of sliced almonds
Stevia to taste
1 tablespoon of Chia + Flaxseed powder
- Put all the ingredients in the blender or food processor and voila! Serve in a glass or thermos and enjoy.
This mixture of flavors is ideal to combat fatigue. Chia and flaxseed will give your body the boost it needs, they can help you improve metabolism and digestion due to their high amount of fiber.
Smoothie of chocolate
1 cup of vegetable drink of oats and linseed
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
Sweetener to taste
18 gr of semi-bitter chocolate (as topping)
- Place all the ingredients in the blender or food processor, except the semisweet chocolate.
- Empty into a glass and decorate with chocolate, the drink for lovers of craft chocolates.
This shake is a source of carbohydrates so that the body receives energy immediately.
1 piece of beet
1 cup of a vegetable drink of cashew or almond milk.
1 teaspoon of Ginger Organic and other probiotic powder.
Stevia to taste
Ice to taste
- Place a saucepan of water on the stove to cook the beets or beets. Leave for 10 minutes and let cool.
- In the blender or food processor add all the ingredients.
You already have a fresh and energizing drink.
You will love this recipe, and you will see changes in your digestion, because it works like detox for the body, in addition, ginger and probiotics can support the normal functioning of the intestine to feel light all day.
With these preparations you can fight any craving, hydrate and recover after the physical routines you do during the week.