Traffic in our cities is getting worse every day, and healthy lunch options are most likely not in the mobile food cart on the corner.
Eating healthy during working hours is a challenge to creativity and to our dynamic lifestyle; and wraps are one of the easy alternatives to prepare and carry in our backpack.
Among the nutritional benefits of this delicious recipe are the omega 3 fatty acids of tuna and its proteins, such as a substantial dose of collagen for your skin thanks to avocado. The protein in the egg will keep your engine running for the rest of the afternoon while you get back home.
- 2 cans of Tuna in oil.
- 4 wheat tortillas, preferably whole.
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 1 avocado.
- ½ teaspoon curry powder.
- Peel the hard-boiled eggs and chop them. Later, peel the avocado and cut it into squares.
- In a bowl, put the chopped hard boiled egg with the diced avocado and the drained tuna, add a pinch of salt, the mayonnaise and the curry. Mix well.
- Next, heat a pan and place the tortillas for one minute on each side.
- When they are ready, put the tortilla on a plate, add a bed of lettuce and on top a little of the avocado mixture with tuna and egg. Roll up.
- A touch of olive oil gives an extra delicious flavor if you want to try.
Also visit this other delicious of Wraps for the office! Remember that you can take a small container with assorted nuts without salt to the office for healthy snacking. Say goodbye to junk food and keep your waist in balance. Live your life at Equlibrium!