A delicious mix for a paleo dessert
If you want to give a delicious gift to someone you love, why not do it in a healthy way.
This is an ideal recipe for those who want to have a healthy style, as it contains healthy substitutions that help keep those numbers at bay, a flat abdomen; but without wasting on flavor and texture.
These Mini Chocolate Banana Pancakes have protein and fats that are healthy for your heart.
- 2 cups wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder organic
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Mix the ingredients of each bowl (separately).
- Join the mixtures from both bowls until you have a homogeneous preparation.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Scoop the mixture into muffin cups or a larger pan.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Take out and let cool.
- It can be decorated with the fruit of your preference, preferably blueberries packed with antioxidants!
NOTE: This recipe contains wheat flour, it is not suitable for Celiac.
And that's it!