A delicious dessert recipe to pamper the one you love the most!
It does not have to be Mother's Day to please and pamper loved ones, but without making them fat.
Using healthy alternatives when cooking, such as coconut milk or almonds helps not only control your cholesterol but also helps the planet and your ecological conscience.
This recipe contains healthy protein, and a controlled amount of calories so you can indulge yourself without disgust.
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 100gr of cottage cheese or natural yogurt
- 2 tbsp muscovado sugar
- 1 cup of chopped and disinfected strawberries
- 3 slices of whole wheat bread or the one of your preference
- 60 gr Nature's Heart Nutty Berry Chocolate Cover to decorate
- In a medium bowl, empty the coconut milk, the essence of vanilla, the cinnamon, the cheese cottage or the yogurt and mix until all the ingredients are integrated.
- On a plate, place a slice of bread as a base and with the help of a fork make "holes".
- Now add a little of the already creamy mixture to moisten the bread and fill with the strawberries.
- Repeat 2 and 3 until you have three layers and form a cupcake.
- Decorate with chocolate
- Wake up mom with this treat.